Jelly Bean Math – Have your children practice their math skills with these fun jelly bean math printables! This is a great packet to use during the week of Easter, but it can be used anytime during the spring season as well.
This jelly bean math packet includes the following pages:
• Detailed instructions for each activity
• Jelly Bean Sorting Mat (comes in both colored and black and white to save ink)
• Jelly Bean Graphing (3 differentiated printables)
• Jelly Bean Estimation
• Jelly Bean Patterning printable
• Jelly Bean Addition printable (addition 1-10)
• Jelly Bean Subtraction printable (subtraction 1-10)
• Jelly Bean Odd & Even printables (2 differentiated printables: recognizing odd/even numbers and recognizing odd/even products)
• Jelly Bean Taste Test activity
• Jelly Bean Fun printable (can be used for early finishers or as a fun time-filler)
Note: Each student will need a small cup of jelly beans for the graphing activity.
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this jelly bean math packet and to ensure it matches the ability level of your class.
Hope you enjoy this resource!
For a fun Easter bingo game, please click on the link below:
For additional fun holiday products, please click on the link below:
Please don’t forget to rate this jelly bean math packet and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store ChalkDots
and FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!