Jelly Bean Math Activities
A variety of jelly bean math activities. These differentiated and fun worksheets are suitable for different K-3 grade level students.
1. Full page sentence guidelines with a jelly bean border.
2. Half page of sentence guidelines with room for a drawing with a jelly bean border.
3. Jelly Bean Sorting
Sort your jelly beans into colors. Write the number of each jelly bean in the circle of the correct box.
4. Jelly Bean Counting and Adding Data
Estimate how many jelly beans . Sort the jelly beans by color. Add the colored groups and then add together.
5. Jelly Bean Counting and Adding Data
My group got a bag of jelly beans. Our bag weighed? First, I guessed that there were this many. Second, my group counted this many.
6. Jelly Bean Measurement
Use your jelly beans to measure the listed objects.
7. Jelly Bean Math
Sort your jelly beans into groups by color. Add 10 to each of your jelly bean groups. Subtract five from each of your jelly beans groups.
8. Jelly Bean: Counting, Sorting, & Adding
Sort your jelly beans into groups by color. Using your jelly beans, answer the series of jelly bean related math questions.
9. Jelly Bean Graph
Organize your jelly beans by color. Count each color and record your answer.
10. Jelly Bean Math
Sort your jelly beans into groups by color Answer the series of math questions including using the correct symbol: greater than, less than, or equal.
11. Blank sheet with jelly bean border.