This pack has two options, you can use it with jelly bean erasers from Target Dollar Spot in pink, yellow, green, and purple, OR you can use real jelly beans.
Each activity has two options so they fit whatever you have decided to use. There are also two cover page options depending on how you want to set up your task mats. Either use the first cover page and put them all together, or create two separate items, one for the erasers or one for jelly beans.
- Place jelly beans or erasers into the correct color circles on the sorting page
1:1 correspondence (1-5) and (6-10)
- Place 1 jelly bean or eraser in each box and practice counting.
Jelly bean patterns
- Use the jelly beans or erasers to follow the pattern and add the completing piece inside each box
Jelly bean counting (3 different activity pages)
- Choose for your jelly beans or erasers. Add the number and color of each jelly bean to the boxes. Use either the black and white pages or the page with the colored boxes as a cue.
Jelly bean addition (3 different activity pages)
- Choose for your jelly beans or erasers. Add the number and color of each jelly bean to the boxes. Use an expo marker to complete the math and write the solution in the larger box.
Jelly bean matching
- Place a matching jelly bean or eraser in the box next to the jelly bean picture.
Please ask any questions prior to purchasing and make me aware of any typos you may find before rating the product. Thanks!