Sixteen pages of jelly bean themed activities. Eight pages of math related activities plus two pages with sentence guidelines and one blank page. These differentiated and fun worksheets are suitable for different K-3 grade level students.
1. Full page sentence guidelines with a jelly bean border.
Half page of sentence guidelines with room for a drawing with a jelly bean border.
2. Jelly Bean Sorting
Sort your jelly beans into colors. Write the number of each jelly bean in the circle of the correct box.
3. Jelly Bean Counting and Adding Data
Estimate how many jelly beans . Sort the jelly beans by color. Add the colored groups and then add together.
4. Jelly Bean Counting and Adding Data
My group got a bag of jelly beans. Our bag weighed? First, I guessed that there were this many. Second, my group counted this many.
5. Jelly Bean Measurement
Use your jelly beans to measure the listed objects.
6. Jelly Bean Math
Sort your jelly beans into groups by color. Add 10 to each of your jelly bean groups. Subtract five from each of your jelly beans groups.
7. Jelly Bean: Counting, Sorting, and Adding
Sort your jelly beans into groups by color. Using your jelly beans, answer the series of jelly bean related math questions.
8. Jelly Bean Graph
Organize your jelly beans by color. Count each color and record your answer.
9. Jelly Bean Math
Sort your jelly beans into groups by color Answer the series of math questions including using the correct symbol: greater than, less than, or equal.
10. Jelly Bean Fractions
After organizing your jelly beans, write a fraction for each color. For example, if you have 22 jelly beans and nine of them are yellow, the fraction of yellow of jelly beans is 9/22.
11. Blank sheet with jelly bean border.
12. Sort your jelly beans into groups by color (six colors). Complete the picture graph. Use the information to answer the questions
13. Sort your jelly beans into groups by color (six colors). Complete the bar graph. What color jelly beans are your friends favorites?
14. Jelly Bean Sorting
Sort your jelly beans into groups by color. Write the number of each jelly bean color.