This Jellybean Unit Includes:
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Read and Write Around the Room - "posters" are provided and the intent is that the posters will be hung around the room. Students place the Recording Sheet on their clipboard, choose a pointer, walk around the room finding the posters
and filling out the Recording Sheet.
3. Estimation Jar - This provides an opportunity to practice various math standards.
4. Task Cards - The Task Cards provide student with practice working with greater than and less than.
5. Fast Facts - Fast Fact Recording Sheet for students to fill out as they research about jellybeans.
6. Exit Tickets - students draw a ticket to answer before leaving for the day or to a different task.
7. Pictures of book covers of books you might want to use during this unit.
How to get TpT credits to use on future purchases - Log in, go to "My Purchases," beside each purchase there will be a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and there will be a page to leave a quick rating and a comment about the resource. When you provide feedback you will earn TpT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
How to Follow My Store - Click the green star beside my name at the top of my store page. You will then be notified when a new resource is posted.
JourneyED through Educational Transformations