Have you ever felt overwhelmed by all the curriculum options and wish you had a guide to tell you exactly what you need now, and what might be ok to keep on your wishlist?
If you said yes, then download this free curriculum guide now!
In the guide, I breakdown what are the core curriculum programs that you need for literacy instruction, and which can be used as supplements.
The guide is full of helpful links that will take you right to the resource you need (no more digging and digging to find what you need!)
If you would like to learn even more about how to set up your daily/weekly/yearly schedule, I'd love for you to join a free webinar!
In the webinar I cover:
1. Core curriculum you need now v. those that can wait.
2. How to integrate the curriculum together.
3. A yearly scope and sequence for all your literacy instruction.
4. A daily/weekly framework for each core subject.
5. Several teaching scenarios and which curriculum to use.
6. Getting creative with integrating subjects.
7. Keeping the big picture, mixing up the details.
8. Curriculum from grade-to-grade, a school-wide look.
9. My typical teaching day.
10. Sample daily schedules for different schedules, scenarios.
Click the link here to JOIN THE FREE WEBINAR
and see upcoming dates for the webinar now.
I hope you enjoy this curriculum guide and it helps you stay organized and not feel too overwhelmed or worried you are missing a key part of your instruction.