This resources is used to review Fractions, Jeopardy style!
It has FIVE different categories:
1. Vocabulary - Numerator, Denominator, Unit Fraction, Partition and Fraction.
2. Representing Fractions - 3.3(A) represent fractions greater than zero and less than or equal to one with denominators of 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 using concrete objects and pictorial models, including strip diagrams and number lines.
3. Comparing Fractions - 3.3(H) compare two fractions having the same numerator or denominator in problems by reasoning about their sizes and justifying the conclusion using symbols, words, objects, and pictorial models.
4. Word Problems - TEKS -> 3.3A, 3.3B, 3.3C, 3.3D, 3.3G, 3.3F, 3.3H
5. Equivalent Fractions - 3.3(F) represent equivalent fractions with denominators of 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 using a variety of objects and pictorial models, including number lines.
It includes the KEY and directions of how I used it in my classroom.