This activity is based on the popular TV show Jeopardy. Students create their OWN Jeopardy game based on any topic of their choosing. This is a great way for students to showcase what they know, what they learned, or to assist their classmates in acquiring more knowledge. This template can be shared with the entire class.
The rules are simple.
• Create 3 groups (ranging from 7-10 students) with a unique group name
• Have each group choose a group leader to answer for the group.
• A group has 10 seconds to give the right "question" to the answer.
• If the group answers correctly, they earn the points, if not, the following group has a chance to answer.
• Click back to the category slide and have the group choose another Point Value.
• The game continues until all the "Answers" have been chose.
• The Final Jeopardy is done when all the points are added, the last question is shown and each group has 30 seconds to write down the answer.
• The teacher shows the answer, and calculates who wins by adding the point value, or deducting if the group answered incorrectly.