Fully linked and ready to use Jeopardy-Like Review Game for the study of Space. The resource is fully customizable so if you want to change a question, no problem. Very easy to use and alter to your preference.
The topics include:
1) The Planets
2) The Seasons
3) Galaxies and other Objects
5) The Moon
Please view my demonstration video by CLICKING HERE.
to see first hand how the game work. Please keep in mind that the video is a general video and may not relate to the resource you are interested in. The preview file will also assist you.
- This review game relates specifically to my Space: The Study of the Universe Unit
- Includes 25 questions
- All questions contain 10 second timers to use if you wish
- All hyperlinks meaning that clicking on a price takes you to a question and clicking on the home image within the answer takes you back to the board
- Once a question has been chosen within one game, its colour changes so you know not to pick it again
- Includes a Final Question with built-in timer. Click the timer and watch it count down from 30 seconds
Buyer Comment: "Fun activity for review the students."
"We had a blast with this on our last day of the unit! Thank you! And for the slide show we used during the unit."
Thank you again for your interest. You may also be interested in the following Space Activities.
- Model Solar System Assignment
Space Newsletter Assignment
Some Space lesson resources perhaps?
Lesson 1 - Space - An Introduction
Lesson 2 - Our Solar System
Lesson 3 - The Life and Death of Stars
Lesson 4 - The Seasons and Earth's Tilt
Lesson 5 - The Moon
Lesson 6 - Eclipse - Solar and Lunar
Lesson 7 - Galaxies, Other Objects and the Universe
Lesson 8 - The Immensity of the Universe
Lesson 9 - Life in outer space - how humans meet their needs
Interested in checking out my readymade Jeopardy-Like Review Games? Please have a look below.
- Jeopardy Review: Biology - Cells and Body Systems
- Jeopardy - Space: The Study of the Universe
- Jeopardy - Ecology and Ecosystems
Teach With Fergy