Love Thy Neighbor: Analyzing the words of Jesus Primary Source Analysis takes students to two excepts from the New Testament of the Christian Bible. The fist excerpt called the, “Greatest Commandment” in which Jesus discusses the importance of loving they neighbor. The second is an excerpt in which Jesus discusses how people’s good deeds on earth affects their position in the afterlife, by identifying himself with the unfortunate. This is a short one page guide that can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans, and of course, a key is included.
Get this resource along with the entire unit, including PowerPoints, warmups, worksheets, a video guide, review Kahoot!, crossword review, assessment and lesson plans by snagging World Religions Unit Bundled
• Christianity Powerpoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Ten Commandments Primary Source Analysis
• Hinduism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Judaism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Islam PowerPoint with video clips and presenter notes
• Buddhism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• World Religions Chart
• Golden Age of Islam Primary Source Analysis
• Hinduism Four Stages of Life Infographic Analysis
• World Religions Crossword Puzzle Review
• World Religions Unit Bundled
More great stuff on the way! Click Follow Me
to be the first to discover new products from Lesson Plan Ninja.
Also, follow me on Pinterest here!
And follow Teaching Psychology on Facebook
and Teaching History on Facebook