‘I am Jesus’ is a resource with a variety of activities designed to help your students become familiar with Jesus and 5 key events of His life.
- I am Jesus... I was born in a stable
- I am Jesus... I was baptized in a river
- I am Jesus... I blessed the bread and wine at The Last Supper
- I am Jesus... I died on a cross
- I am Jesus... I rose from the dead
For each event of Jesus’ life the following is included in this resource;
- Colored key stage poster
- Tracing page
- Writing page (2 versions)
- Coloring Page
- Stained glass window page
The following worksheets have also been included to help your students order and understand the 5 key stages of Jesus’ life.
- My Name Is...
- Who Am I? - (2 differentiated versions)
- Jesus’ Life – (3 differentiated versions)
- My Interactive Book about Jesus
Commonwealth / U.K. spelling included
Thank you for viewing my product.
Please visit my store ‘Ponder & Possible’ for further Religious Education resources, by clicking on the links below.
Inside My church I Can See
Church Liturgical Season Colors
Sign of The Cross
Click on the green star to 'follow me' and receive emails when my new products are posted!
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT points towards your next purchase