This product includes vocabulary words found in the text, a cut and paste worksheet and a take home mini booklet that includes a short summary of the story, review questions and a quick activity.
More About The Product
- The scripture covered in this lesson was Matthew 23:1-37.
- In this lesson I wanted my students to learn that Jesus was rebuking the scribes and Pharisees because he cared for them and wanted them to change. Jesus wanted to protect Jerusalem but the people would not let him. The application for the students was that God protects us.
- This was created to be used by teachers in bible class, but could also be used in a school/home school setting or by parents just wanting to teach their children more of God’s word.
- I chose vocabulary words from the text that I thought my students might be unfamiliar with. Reviewing these ahead of time helped to increase my students comprehension of the story.
- There is a color and black and white version of the cut and paste worksheet.
- There is a color and black and white version of the mini booklet.
- To make the review sheet a booklet, fold it twice, hamburger style first, and then the other way. (When you are looking at it before it is folded, notice what is upside down. One of the upside down corners will be your cover, the other will be the back of the booklet.)
- I have also included an answer sheet for the teacher to go along with the worksheet.
- This worksheet reviews the application stated above in italics.
Table of Contents
Vocabulary words (3)
Worksheet (color version)
Mini Booklet (color version)
Worksheet (black and white version)
Mini Booklet (black and white version)