This is a very engaging game on colors called "Dominos" for beginner learners of French.
There 32 cards forming 16 pairs (color / picture + word). Your students might not know some of the words. No worries, each word is accompanied by a picture.
This is how you want to proceed:
1. Put your students in groups of 3-5.
2. Print and cut (and you might want to laminate for durability) the cards, one set per group.
3. Each student in a group takes 5 cards, remaining cards will form "la pioche" (stack) - put them face down.
4. The first student takes a card from the stack and puts it on the table. Then he/she checks his cards to see if he can form a pair. If he can, he/she puts that card down, if he can't he needs to take a card from the stack.
5. The second student proceeds in the same way.
6. The winner is the one who is the first one to get rid off all his/her cards.
7. The game stops when all the cards have been played and the pairs have been formed.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.