This is a great review game that can be adopted for any level of French. It's called "Tabou/taboo". It's a well-known game and the rules are the same whether you play it in English, French or any other language.
This document includes 64 cards and a game board.
Here are a few guidelines:
1. Form teams of 3.
2. Put 2 teams of 3 in one group (they would be playing against each other).
3. Prepare materials: print and cut 64 cards - one stack per group; one game board per groupe, 2 pieces per group, 1 timer or 1 sand glass per group, 1 paper and 1 pen for score keeping.
4. Play this game as you would usually play it in your own native language.
Differentiation in levels:
1. Allow your French 1 students use the 3 "tabou" words listed on each card for description of the word the team is trying to guess. In other words, they won't have any "tabou" words.
2. Allow your French 2 students put a "tabou" only on the 1st of the 3 words listed on the card.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.