Want to spice up your dance unit for your intermediate elementary PE students? Look no further. This bundle has everything you will need for a jigsaw dance unit! Students that participate in this unit will use individual mastery of skills coupled with peer teaching techniques and cooperation to come up with a creative group dance routine!
Included in this bundle are:
- Jigsaw Dance Teaching Guide (step by step guide on how to implement this unit with your students along with an example 6 day block plan)
- Jigsaw Dance PowerPoint (introduces students to the jigsaw learning process complete with links to video examples of completed 3rd, 4th and 5th grade student group routines)
- Jigsaw Dance Beat By Beat Pattern Diagrams (all necessary materials of 5 different 8-count dance patterns for you to print out and tape to your wall for your students to learn from)
- Jigsaw Dance Group Routine Form
- Jigsaw Dance Video Analysis Assessment and Rubric (for grading dance routines)