GREAT PAIRED WITH A NOVEL! With these Jim Crown and Reconstruction Era Thought Bubbles combine student analysis of primary source pictures with reading of secondary source informational text to introduce students to Post Slavery America. This is an interactive way to allow students to explore history.
-Common Core Alignment
-22 primary source pictures with quote bubbles and a vocabulary word bank
-"Jim Crow and Reconstruction Era" Informational Text that answers the questions:
1. What did the Dred Scott decision do?
2. What amendments were important to post-slavery America?
3. What was America's Reconstruction?
4. Why was the Freedman's Bureau so important?
5. How did Reconstruction end?
Want more items that blend literacy and history? CHECK OUT:
The Great Depression Primary Source Thought Bubbles
History and Poetry BUNDLE
WANT THE WHOLE BUNDLE?
Primary Source Thought Bubbles