These reader response questions are based on the reading selection 'Jim Thorpe's Big Path' - in the Reading Street Fourth Grade Six Week Two Reading Book.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. spider web - graphic organizer
3. story elements writing activity
4. graphic organizer - important details from text passage
5. summary writing
6. persuasive essay prompt
7. organizational chart for writing prompt
8. Answer key for tri folds
9. Vocabulary - match synonyms with words activity
10. Synonyms and antonyms match sheet
You can use them during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.