Henry the Historian introduces… Jimmy Carter is a Presidential activity packet that will supplement and/or add to your current Social Studies and or Reading/Language Arts curriculum! Henry the Historian is the famous American Guru. He travels around the United States to learn everything he can about famous Americans. He visits their birth places, monuments and other interesting destinations during his travels. After he learns about the famous American he will send the class a package so they can learn all about this famous American too! Inside the package, your students will find a letter from Henry, crafts, books, and much more. Your students are going to have a great time learning about Jimmy Carter with the materials in the packet!
In this 94 page packet you will find:
A Teacher Prep Guide to keep you organized and on top of things! (Things to do list, suggested literature with links, and web links to learn about Jimmy Carter)
- A letter explaining Henry the Historian
- Sample package from Henry the Historian with suggested
contents (pictures included)
- Package labels
- Class letter from Henry the Historian
- Jimmy Carter Humanitarian Ideas
- Jimmy Carter Article with pictures
- 16 photos of Jimmy Carter (family, navy, president, humanitarian)
- Jimmy Carter smart charts and map (pictures and chart pieces included)
- 3 Jimmy Carter Crafts (pictures and template included)
- 4 interactive journal pages (pictures included)
- 20+ reading, writing, ELA, graphing, and vocabulary activity sheets to use throughout your study of Jimmy Carter. (Informational writing, assessment, Venn diagrams, timelines, character traits and much more)
Download the preview to see more and to grab two FREE activity sheets!
Henry the Historian introduces… Jimmy Carter is part of my Famous Americans series. Please visit my TPT store (The Teachaholic Diva) soon to see who Henry the Historian will introduce next!