- General knowledge about the movie questions
* 5 characters to describe
* 4 setting elements to fill in + questions
* 2 different plots to fill in
- 22 comprehension questions
- 5 essay questions to answer
- 2 appreciation questions
What's fun with these activities is you don't have to do them all. You decide which ones you want, print and put together. and you have extras for those quick students or as extra evaluations.
You can pause, letting students time to answer questions, or you may do one single viewing depending on your students' level.
This document is for the 1996 movie ''Jingle All the Way'' by Brian Levant with Arnold Schwarzenegger.