Also included in
- Looking for a fun way to get your students talking, moving, and collaborating? Look no further!This growing bundle includes all of the Social Studies lessons from my shop. This includes Physical Breakout Games, Digital Breakout Games, Guided Notes, Scavenger Hunts, Amazing Races, and Headbandz games$497.60$622.00Save $124.40
- Looking for a fun way to get your students talking, moving, and collaborating? Look no further!This growing bundle includes all of the Economics lessons from my shop. The following types of activities are included:★ Physical Breakout Games (These include digital versions for E-Learning.)★ Digital Br$102.40$128.00Save $25.60
Add an element of fun to your Supply and Demand unit with this "Jingle All the Way" Movie Viewing Guide and Worksheet!
This movie can be used as a review of the principles of supply and demand and the viewing guide is designed to help insure that students are paying attention and thinking about the information presented in the film.
The Viewing Guide is three pages and splits the movie into four parts. (The parts are labeled for you on the Viewing Guide.) Once your students have completed the Movie Viewing Guide, they can move on to the one page Worksheet.
On the worksheet, your students will analyze the content of the movie in regards to economics topics such as supply, demand, elasticity, and production costs.
How the Lesson Works:
★ The Viewing Guide is split into four sections:
- Part 1 - Ends after Howard leaves the toy store
- Part 2 - Ends after the raid on Santa's factory
- Part 3 - Ends after Howard leaves Ted's house
- Part 4 - Ends at the end of the movie
★ The Worksheet is designed to be completed after students have viewing the movie in its entirety.
★ Jingle All the Way DVD or Streaming Capabilities (Hulu Premium or Sling)
Get this: You receive one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT if you Provide Feedback — both a fair rating and a fair comment — on the items that you purchase. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there’s no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits are worth $2.50, for example! You can learn more right here.
Follow me to be the first to know about my sales, freebies and new products! Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower to receive updates directly to your inbox.
If you have any questions, please send me an email!
-Kellie @ Loquacious Learning
Pinterest: Loquacious Learning
Instagram: Loquacious Learning