The following fun math work stations are included in this jam-packed Christmas Jingle Bell Jamboree unit!
1. Tannenbaum Teen Frames: Play-dough number mats to reinforce fine motor skills, number recognition and number sense with teen numbers!
2. Christmas Cookie Count & Clip It: Fun Christmas-themed clothespin counting cards to reinforce one-to-one correspondence, counting practice and fine motor skills all at once!
3. Santa's Sack Find, Tally & Graph: Help Santa organize the toys in his sack!
4. Candy Cane Roll Count & Write: Practice number writing in this easy rolling candy cane game!
5. Christmas Tree Roll & Cover: Who will be the first to decorate their Christmas tree? Roll the dice and find out in this fun game, great for practicing simple addition/subtraction!
6. Jingle Bell Bump: Bump your partner off the board and practice number recognition, simple addition and subtraction in this fun fast-paced game!
7. Present Partners: Find matching present numbers in this number recognition game for 0-100.
8. Presents on Parade: Help Santa put the presents in order under the Christmas tree!
9. Sneaky Santa: Search the North Pole for Santa while practicing number recognition in this fun pocket chart game!
10. Christmas Tree Top It: Played like War, this game is great for reinforcing number recognition and number sense!
11. Santa's Sled: Race to deliver Christmas presents in this path game- only watch out... you may end up going backwards!
12. Peppermint Patterns: Decorate delicious candy canes and label the patterns!
These activities are easy to differentiate to meet the needs of your class and are aligned to the common core. "I Can" charts are also included to support student independence. Download the preview to see even more examples! You can also check out these stations in action by visiting my blog.
Enjoy! Feedback is always much appreciated!
Fun in PreK-1 & Kinder