Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Job Analysis and the Talent Management Process is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module.
The main purpose of this lecture is to show you how to analyze jobs and write job descriptions. We discuss several techniques for analyzing jobs, and explain how to write job descriptions and job specifications. The main topics we address include the talent management process, the basics of job analysis, methods of collecting job analysis information, writing job descriptions, writing job specifications, employee engagement and job analysis, and using models and profiles in talent management.
When Daimler opened its Mercedes-Benz assembly plant in Alabama, its managers had a dilemma. Their strategy was to create a high-performance plant, one Daimler could then extend to its other plants in America, South Africa, Brazil, and Germany. The dilemma was that plant managers could not hire, train, or pay their employees unless they knew what each employee was expected to do. But in this plant, self-managing teams would assemble the vehicles, so team-members’ jobs might change every day. How do you hire-people when their job duties are always changing? We’ll see what they did.
1. Define talent management and explain why it is important.
2. Discuss the process of job analysis, including why it is important.
3. Explain how to use at least three methods of collecting job analysis information, including interviews, questionnaires, and observation.
4. Explain how you would write a job description.
5. Explain how to write a job specification.
6. List some human traits and behaviors you would want an employee to bring to a job if employee engagement is important to doing the job well.
7. Explain competency-based job analysis, including what it means and how it’s done in practice.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Job Analysis and the Talent Management ProcessLecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 3 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 Interesting Exercise
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
**Please click on the star above to follow us!