Includes both print and Google classroom versions.
GET THEM TALKING!!!
You can buy the Complete Series" Bundle"
and save! This unit is included, plus the Job Interview Unit, Introduction to Jobs and Careers, and more!
I have taught this unit for the last 4 years. You will not find more activities to practice the job application anywhere else! Included in this workbook are the following:
- Job Application Vocabulary (also sold separately)
- Practice Job Application (also sold separately)
- How to Read a Job Ad (also sold separately)
- What's Wrong With This Job Application? Activity (also sold separately)
- Job Application Word Search (also sold separately)
- Job Application Worksheet
- Job Application Checklist
- Lecture notes on Job Applications to lecture + write and discuss with students
- Lecture notes on References to lecture + write and discuss with students
- References Worksheet
- References Checklist
- "Write Your Own Letter of Recommendation" Activity
- Your Signature Activity
- Job Application Test
- Extension Activities
- Teacher Key
You can use these activities any way you wish: as a weekly Friday activity, as an entire unit, as a transition unit for graduating middle school students/high school students, for ESL classes, for summer school curriculum, etc.!
My students have a lot of fun with this unit! It's a great introduction to job interviewing.
"What I Wish I'd Learned in School"