A 29 page extensive guide of how to write a strong CV and Cover Letter or Statement of Claim against the AITSL Standards. PLUS two editable Word CV Templates.
Based on a number of years of being both a member of panels and panel chair for teaching positions through my administrative/leadership role AND my current role of preparing CVs and Cover Letters for teachers/leaders.
* Detailed guide taking you through the entire written application
* Includes what to avoid and common errors teachers make when writing a teaching CV and Cover Letter or Statement of Claim
* Examples of what and how to write for both the CV and Cover Letter or Statement of Claim.
* Includes ideas of what to include under Responsibilities and Achievements in your CV.
* Contains a vocabulary list to make your CV and Cover Letter stronger as well as current ‘buzz words / phrases’ in education.
Have an interview coming up? Try this guide Preparing For An Interview in WA Schools
© This guide and associated CV Templates are the copyright of Resourcing Time. You may modify the CV template for your own personal use only.
Thanks for stopping by Resourcing Time!
Like Resourcing Time
on Facebook for updates!
Follow Resourcing Time