You will get a 3-in-1: print version, digital (locked) Google classroom version, and a fully editable Google Slides version.
GET THEM TALKING!!!
This is part of a grander unit, The Complete Series" Bundle"
! Buy the bundle and save! This unit is included, plus the Job Interview Unit, Introduction to Jobs and Careers, Customer Service, and more! (over 600 pages of curriculum)
I have taught this unit for the last 4 years. You will not find more activities to practice the job application anywhere else! Included in this workbook are the following:
- Job Application Vocabulary (also sold separately)
- Practice Job Application (also sold separately)
- How to Read a Job Ad (also sold separately)
- What's Wrong With This Job Application? Activity (also sold separately)
- Job Application Word Search (also sold separately)
- Job Application Worksheet
- Job Application Checklist
- Lecture notes on Job Applications to lecture + write and discuss with students
- Lecture notes on References to lecture + write and discuss with students
- References Worksheet
- References Checklist
- "Write Your Own Letter of Recommendation" Activity
- Your Signature Activity
- Job Application Test
- Extension Activities
- Teacher Key
You can use these activities any way you wish: as a weekly Friday activity, as an entire unit, as a transition unit for graduating middle school students/high school students, for ESL classes, for summer school curriculum, etc.!
My students have a lot of fun with this unit! It's a great introduction to job interviewing.
****THE NEXT UNIT IN THIS SERIES****
"What I Wish I'd Learned in School": Job Interviews
"What I Wish I'd Learned in School"