Includes both print and Google classroom versions.
Want to teach a whole unit on job applications?
This is part of the "What I Wish I Learned in School": Job Applications" Unit
Want to teach the whole series on job applications, resumes, job interviews, and following up? Then you'd love the "What I Wish I Learned in School": The Complete Series
This guide exposes students to the 33 Most Commonly Used Job Application terms with a graphic organizer, word search and vocabulary test.
Students will learn words such as:
- Full Time (FT)
- Part-Time (PT)
- Human Relations (HR)
...and many more!
You will receive:
- Teacher List of Vocabulary Terms
- "Already-filled in" Teacher Graphic Organizer to project for students. Has space for the word, the definition, and drawing/notes (notes are included)
- Blank Student Graphic Organizer
- Job Application Word Search
- Job Application Vocabulary Test with Teacher Key
"What I Wish I'd Learned in School"