Get those classroom jobs done with these cute owl job cards! This set includes:
1. 24 Owl Job Cards with basic classroom jobs printed on them.
2. 1 sheet of blank Owl Job Cards for your own customization.
3. 1 sheet of blue circles to write student names on. These fit perfecting in the middle of the owl to show who is assigned that particular job (see example). You can
attach these easily with Velcro or magnets.
Ways to display Owl Job Cards:
1. Hang them on a wall or bulletin board with student name circles
off to the side.
2. Place in pocket chart with student names in a separate pocket.
3. Hang on a cabinet or other door/surface in the classroom. Keep
student names in a place nearby.
1. Cut Owl Cards out and attach to library card pockets. Write student
names on craft sticks and place in pockets to show assigned job.
2. Cut Owl Cards out and back with cardstock. Hole punch the bottom of the card, as well as name tags with students’ names. Use metal rings to attach name tags to the Owl Job Cards. (Name tags are free in my TpT store!).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, visit my store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Martha-Hach.
Happy teaching! - Martha
Graphics are used with permission from www.mycutegraphics.com