Fun...interactive..collaborative....study option!! Students use the job cards to direct them in creating a board game with their group. As they are creating... they are studying! When they finish creating, they get to play everyone's games!! I've also included a self evaluation and group evaluation sheet to keep students on track and guide their behaviors.
Day 1 (approx. 50-60 minutes):
1. Print “Job Cards” and “Evaluation Sheet” on white or colored paper.
2. Cut out the “Job Cards”.
4. Put students in groups of 4.
5. Give students the Study Guide you want them to review.
6. Assign a “job Card” to each student and review cards with students.
7. “Evaluation sheets” can be given at the end of Day 1 or 2. I introduce the content of the sheet prior to students starting their creations and I keep a copy posted for them to refer to throughout the 2 days.
Optional: Give students colored pencils, crayons,
white paper for game board, dice, and/or spinners.
** I give students different colored paper clips to use as their space holder on the game board.”
Day 2 (approximately 50-60 minutes):
1. Set the timer for 10 minutes and allow students to
start playing their game.
2. Every 10 minutes, students rotate to another game
until they finish.
** Don't Forget to follow me for new products! Hit the green * at the top of my store:)