This is a simple job chart that I use in my classroom. You can print the jobs on card stock and cut/laminate them. Then attach them to 1" ribbon (I used black and white polka dot ribbon).
I hung them by my door and clip on clothespins with my students' names to assign the jobs. I have used other job charts before, but they always take up so much valuable space and can be difficult to see (at a quick glance). This is bold, bright and takes up minimal space (esp if you use the square cards).
This set includes 2 sets of job cards. The only difference between the sets is the size of the cards. This will allow you to print the size that fits best in your classroom.
Job Cards include:
1. Jobs: In our classroom we all pitch-in and do our share.
2. Line Leader: You lead the line and show the other students how to walk silently in the hallway.
3. Paper Passers: You help pass out the papers for the teacher.
4. Student Support: Other students can ask you questions if they are unsure about what to do.
5. Lunch Bins: You carry the lunch bins out to recess and then bring them back from lunch.
6. Locker Monitor: You help to make sure that everyone is quiet while they are at their lockers.
7. Water The Plants: On Wednesday you water the plants
8. Lunch Bunch: Pick a friend and join the teacher for lunch in the
classroom one day this week.
9. Homework Checker: You get to check-in everyone’s homework on the clipboard.
10. Pencils: You sharpen the dull/broken pencils right before recess or right before dismissal.
11. Attendance: You deliver the attendance to the office in the morning.
12. Peer Leader: You help students that are having a disagreement find a solution and/or come to a compromise.
13. Messenger: You deliver any messages to other teachers/classrooms.
14. Lunch Counter: In the morning you count the students that are getting hot lunch.