Peacock Job Chart
Want a great way to teach responsibility in the classroom?? If so, this is the set for you! Having classroom job is a great way to empower students and to also keep things flowing smoothly in any classroom. Students rise to the occasion when given classroom jobs and show leadership in their ability to complete their tasks. As I begin teaching the 7 Habits to my kiddos this goes hand in hand with learning how to be a leader!
This set contains 1 Title Poster, 30 different Classroom Jobs, and 4 blank Cards to create your own!
(Each Job Title is used twice-using a different child clipart each time to give you the option to use the one that best fits your needs.)
• Page 4 & 6: Door Holder, Pencil Monitor, Calendar Counter, Supply Monitor
• Page 5: Librarian, Clean-Up Crew
• Page 7 & 9: Computer Expert, Line Counter, Table Washer, Light Manager
• Page 8: Line Leader, Messenger
• Page 10 & 12: Office Assistant, Errand Runner, Job Substitute, Bathroom Monitor
• Page 11: Pet Helper, On Vacation
• Pages 13 & 15: Paper Collector, Chair Stacker, Phone Monitor, Caboose
• Page 14: Photographer, Sweeper
• Pages 16 & 18: Weather Reporter, Sheriff, Recycler, Flag Holder
• Page 17: Stamper, Lunch Assistant
• Page 19: Four Black Cards
This is a fun collection all about the Peacock. The adorable clipart show students what their job is for nonreaders and also serves as a visual reminder. The adorable peacock and vibrant colors really makes this set unique.