This Job Market Of The Future unit is designed to give students an overview of the US labor market today with an eye toward the labor market of tomorrow.
My hope is to help students think critically about their career decisions and to point them toward helpful resources.
Topics covered include:
- Demographics of US labor market
- Statistical links between education and income
- Current trends in US professions and industries
- A look at the anticipated impact of robotics and artificial intelligence in the job market
The full version includes:
- Student Presentation
- Teacher's Guide Presentation with notes and discussion questions
- One "Framing The Career Question" exercise/homework assignment
*Last Updated: December 2017*