An interactive vocabulary book targeting the answering of 'who' questions; jobs.
Flip the pages and read aloud, choosing the right picture from the back page to fit the square.
Build an understanding of how to answer 'who' questions whilst learning new vocabulary for different jobs/occupations.
- Print the pages and laminate.
- Print the back page x2
- Cut out the smaller pictures on one copy of the last page and place one side of a Velcro dot on the back of each one
- Place the corresponding Velcro dot onto the final page (2nd copy), which should be kept whole
- Place the same corresponding Velcro dots onto each page of the book (in the small square)
- Store the cut out pictures on the whole back page
- Each page should be cut into halves so that you have two A5 pages (Except the final page)
- Put together into a book, making an A5 booklet (keep final page separate)