In this lesson students will learn basic job and company description conversations. It is best for elementary to pre-intermediate adult ESL students.
This lesson includes:
- Expressions used for basic job description conversations (company name, location, type of company, job title, etc.)
- Sentence completion exercise to learn and practice additional job vocabulary.
- Grammar guide and expressions used to describe basic job responsibilities.
- Explanation and examples for using "How often" with daily work activities.
- Grammar guide and vocabulary used for basic company descriptions.
- Ten exercises. Many exercises include writing simple full sentence questions and/or answers.
- Answer keys.
Teacher's page conversation questions
- This lesson includes three teacher's pages with suggested conversation questions that can be used in this lesson at the teacher's discretion.
- The questions are not included in the students' pages, so the teacher can use the questions that are most appropriate for the students.
- The questions are arranged and labelled to match the different sections of the lesson.