Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The article is a brief illustrated biography revealing the genius of Johannes Kepler. His theory, Three Laws of Planetary Motion is explained, along with the heliocentric model of the universe and his observations of the supernova known as Kepler's Nova.
- 4-Page Illustrated Biography
- Multiple Choice / Document Based Question - Assessment + Answer Key
- DBQ Scoring Rubric (allows students to easily score each other's short answers)
- Crossword + Crossword Key
- Reflective Writing Activity: 3-2-1
- Historical Examination Form
- Graphic Organizer: Three Takeaways
- Support from Text Guide
- Black and White Printables
- No Prep - Simply Print and Go
California State History-Social Science Content Standard Addressed: 7.10.2
Store: The Medieval World and Early Modern Times