Also included in
- Perfect for Presidents' Day and U.S. History lesson plans, this set of biography graphic organizers featuring all 46 presidents from Washington to Biden is a perfect way to ensure your students are keeping their research organized and focusing on the most important aspects of the person they're stud$33.75$67.50Save $33.75
Perfect for Presidents' Day and U.S. History lesson plans, this biography graphic organizer is a perfect way to ensure your students are keeping their research organized and focusing on the most important aspects of the person they're studying. This activity can easily serve as a note-taking tool for an essay or presentation, and can also serve as the biography project itself! This organizer is perfect for integrating literacy into other subjects, especially social studies. It allows students to go beyond reading to really interact with the chosen text as they determine which facts are relevant. It would also make a great end-of-year review.
Each 2-page graphic organizer has space for the following information:
- Important people in their lives
- Childhood (how and when did they grow up?)
- Education & career
- Fast facts (lifespan, terms in office, and political party)
- Challenges they faced
- Major life events
- Where are/were they from? (includes mapping component)
- Personal characteristics
- What lesson(s) can you learn from them?
- Fun fact(s)
- Resources where you can learn more
If you’re interested in other social studies related products, please visit my store!