John Smith and Roger Williams

192 Downloads
John Smith and Roger Williams
Resource Types
Product Rating
4.0
File Type
Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
How to unzip files.
5.7 MB   |   6 pages

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Enjoy this freebie clip art of John Smith and Roger Williams, important figures from American History.

Both men are clothed in fashion that is 99% accurate to the time period, the other 1% is due to artistic license :-)

Both men are required figures to be taught in Texas 5th grade Social Studies (the TEK is SS 5.1B)

All files are saved at 300 DPI, and there is a jpeg and png format of each. The images are only in black and white.

Please read the terms of use for any further information.

Thank you!!
Total Pages
6
Answer Key
N/A
Teaching Duration
N/A

Average Ratings

4.0
Overall Quality:
4.0
Accuracy:
4.0
Practicality:
4.0
Thoroughness:
4.0
Creativity:
4.0
Clarity:
4.0
Total:
3 ratings
COMMENTS AND RATINGS:
Please log in to post a question.
PRODUCT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
FREE
Digital Download
User Rating: 4.0/4.0
 (22 Followers)
FREE
Digital Download
John Smith and Roger Williams
Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign up