Johnny Appleseed Math Mystery Picture - Practice place value, sequencing, addition and subtraction with this fun Johnny Appleseed Math Mystery Picture.
This activity can be purchased at a discount as part of my Fall Math Mystery Pictures Bundle
This activity is perfect for math centers, morning work, early finishers, substitutes or homework. With 11 different question types, you can choose the most appropriate question set for your students. This makes the activity perfect for differentiation and the worksheets will be appropriate for many grade levels.
Using the hundreds chart, students will have fun answering questions to reveal the mystery picture.
This mystery picture has 11 question worksheets to choose from:
- place value: e.g. 5 tens 7 ones
- Sequencing : e.g. 56,__,58
- easy addition : number plus 1 to 5. e.g. 54+3=?
- medium addition: number plus 6 to 10. e.g. 48+9=?
- hard addition: double digit addition. e.g. 25+32=?
- easy subtraction : number minus 1 to 5. e.g. 59-2=?
- medium subtraction : number minus 6 to 10. e.g. 65-8=?
- hard subtraction : double digit subtraction. e.g. 89-32=?
- easy addition and subtraction mix
- medium addition and subtraction mix
- hard addition and subtraction mix
Answer keys are included for each question type.
You may like my other Fall / Autumn Activities:
Fall Math Color-by-Code Bundle
Johnny Appleseed Sight Words Color-by-Code Activity
Fall Math Mystery Pictures Bundle
Fall Interactive Attendance for Whiteboards
All Fall Activities
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
You may like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
Place Value, Addition & Subtraction
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
- Spring Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug and Flower
- Easter bunny and chicks
Search Filter: MathMP BTSAct FllAct