Johnny Appleseed and the Apple-licious Crew - This is a HUMONGOUS kindergarten pack perfect for the beginning of the year. There's so much included in this 182-page pack!
1. 10 Apples on Johnny - letter id game and extension for the book "10 Apples Up on Top"
2. Apple Sorting - sorting uppercase and lowercase letters - with recording sheet
3. Apple Match - beginning letter match game with recording sheet
4. Bag O' Apples - syllable bingo game (1, 2, 3, and 4 syllable words)
5. Easy as Pie - letter id game -- alternative to alphabet arc
6. Number Match - matching game for counting and number id
7. Order My Apples - number order - fill in the missing apple with a "wormy" apple.
8. How Many Apples on the Tree - counting (1 to 1 correspondance) to 10
9. Johnny's Seeds - ten-frame counting activity using Johnny's pan and "apple seeds"
10. Apple Fraction Patterns - AB, AAB, ABB, and ABC pattern strips
11. Clippy Cards - counting and numeral id to 10 - kids LOVE this game
12. Journey to Johnny - color recognition game (similar to Candyland)
13. Color Apple Sorting Mats - sort colored items into the matching colored apples.
14. Apple Jacks Sight Words - sight words game (using Dolch pre-primer and primer words. You can use Apple Jacks for a fun, yummy twist!
15. Apple Labeling sheet
16. Apple graphing
17. Writing Prompt with Writing Vocabulary cards
18. Applesauce recipe and graph
19. Johnny Appleseed: Who Is He? reader
20. Johnny, Johnny, What Do You See? big class book in color and student readers in black and white.....