Note: This product is meant to be used after students read the book.
Students solve this puzzle by providing synonyms or antonyms for 25 vocabulary words from JOHNNY TREMAIN.
Examples of clues:
* Belligerent (ant.) ANSWER: agreeable
* Unobtrusively (ant.) ANSWER: obviously
* Paroxysm (syn.) ANSWER: outburst
* Converge (ant.) ANSWER: separate
* Flaccid (syn.) ANSWER: flabby
* Nonchalantly (ant.) ANSWER: nervously
A fun way to learn vocabulary!
NOTE: This puzzle contains the 25 Words to Know from the JOHNNY TREMAIN edition of Bookmarks Plus.
Johnny Tremain edition of Bookmarks Plus—A Handy Little Reading Aid!
Use both to reinforce meaning!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!