A folk song favorite for steady beat!
A great song for:
-prepare, present, practice steady beat and rhythm of the words
- beat icons
- rhythm icons
- slides to present Steady Beat & Rhythm
Printables and Teaching Tools:
- 3 worksheets to practice finding the number of sounds in the beat
- icon cards with rhythm pattern
- beat charts
- Count it Out! cards to help students remember what number they are on.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
For more details, visit my blog: Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
For information about specials and freebies you can follow me or "like"
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com
hammer, steady beat, rhythm