Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
2nd graders LOVE jokes! And jokes and riddles are an engaging ways to build language skills by learning . This bundle includes digital slideshows and printables to help kids build their vocabulary with the nuances in the English language.
Try a FREE SAMPLE here.
This is a growing bundle. That means it is incomplete. But that also means it is significantly discounted. Take advantage of this incomplete bundle by purchasing now and saving BIG. This bundle will be completed no later than May 2021, but is on track to be finished much sooner.
WHAT LANGUAGE SKILLS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE?
- Sound Alikes
HOW CAN I USE EACH RESOURCE
- Use the digital pdf slideshow, "What's So Funny" to talk about the jokes and the word meanings used in a whole group setting
- Print off the joke cards, laminate them and put on a ring to use in a station, in small groups, or even on a quick bathroom break or transition time
- Use the printables for independent practice or in a station
EACH RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Digital pdf slideshow that includes 10 jokes with the language skill focus. There are 3 slides with each joke: One to ask the question, one to give the answer, and one to explain what makes it funny.
- Printable Joke Cards (4 to a page)
- 2 printable worksheets
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2020, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!