Jokes in Spanish Class Bell Ringer Warm Ups Jaja jueves 22 chistes en español
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 194 funny Spanish jokes in class routine bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish classes. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a claPrice $27.99Original Price $36.94Save $8.95
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routiPrice $30.99Original Price $38.95Save $7.96
This Editable Google Slide Show includes 22 more jaja jueves funny chistes or jokes in Spanish bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish class. These young novice Spanish jokes are very clean and appropriate & could be adapted for all levels including elementary Spanish, Exploratory middle school Spanish, and conservative high school Spanish 1, Spanish 2 & Spanish 3 as a classroom management routine class starter, or chiste en español brain break.
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deal! Get this as a part of Para Empezar 2022 for a year!
✅ Editable Google slide show with 22 slides of chistes en español
✅ Each slide has an appropriate image with a joke in Spanish & 3 questions to complete in Spanish. (Explain what it means, is it funny and a question related to the content).
✅ All editable to be able to differentiate to every level of students you teach
✅ A positive way to start every class & build classroom community with chistes
✅ A weekly bell ringer for Thursday or a daily joke in Spanish & a conversation starter
✅ Check-in for an in-person class - project on the board as students are entering
✅ A prompt that could be used in small groups for students to chat in Spanish
✅ Check-in for virtual class - project in the waiting room or Google Classroom or your LMS
✅ My most appropriate and clean Spanish joke set yet! Great chistes for elementary, MS or conservative HS
- Project one slides each Thursday as students enter in person or virtual class.
- Insert one slide into a Google forms daily check-in for online classes.
- Project one slide in the middle of class as a brain break.
- Project one Spanish joke slide as students leave class as an exit ticket.
- Assign a few chistes or the whole slideshow as interpretive reading practice.
- Have students then make their own joke slides in Spanish.
If you are looking for a way to add humor to your classes and connect to build a positive classroom community while staying in Spanish, this resource is for you.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews for this jaja jueves resource
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. These are so fun! My students are going to love them. And I love the fact that they're geared toward younger learners. Thanks Allison! - Patty (grades 7-8)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students loved the jokes. Best way to start up the day. (grades 6-8)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love these memes. They are easily accessible and with the processing questions helpful to guide conversations about the memes. - Jennifer W (grades 10-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. Fun brain breaks - Jennifer H (grades 9-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students have enjoyed the jokes. Next year, I plan to be more intentional about starting at least one class period per week (¡jueves!) with a joke. Thank you for the great resource! - Ahlona (grades 9-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students love doing these as their warm up every Thursday! - Hannah S (grades 6-8)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ For all of my jokes in Spanish together, get the *Jaja jueves Bundle* including: Jaja jueves - Super 7 verbs, Jaja jueves - Sweet 16 verbs, Jaja jueves - 1 full year of funny bell ringers, Jaja jueves 2, Jaja jueves 2021 & Jaja jueves 2022.
Or get Para Empezar 2022 for the best deal with this resource, plus every other day of the week, plus 3 music brackets for a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.