Jokes in Spanish class bell ringers 1 year Jaja jueves Chistes, memes en español
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Editable Google Slides Spanish warm up bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of bell ringers in Spanish class. Para Empezar 2 Spanish bell ringers could be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom managemePrice $31.99Original Price $37.46Save $5.47
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $84.99Original Price $112.34Save $27.35
- This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 194 funny Spanish jokes in class routine bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish classes for a year. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school SpaniPrice $28.99Original Price $35.93Save $6.94
This Editable Google Slide Show includes 1 year weekly funny bell ringer or brain breaks for novice jokes in Spanish. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break.
These Spanish jokes are great for social-emotional learning. They could also be used as a positive way to start every class for distance or hybrid learning, not just on Thursday. Share the joke on your screen as students enter virtual classes or insert them in a daily Google Form check-in. For in-person learning, project a joke each day on the board as students enter the classroom.
The slide show includes an editable Google Slide show, with enough jokes for one per week the whole school year (38 slides). (Explain what it means, is it funny and a question related to the content). These questions could be edited to differentiate the level of your students.
You could use these Editable Google slide jokes in many ways!
- Project one slides each Thursday as students enter in person or virtual class.
- Insert one slide into a Google form daily check in for online classes.
- Project one slide in the middle of class as a brain break.
- Project one slide as students leaves as an exit ticket.
- Assign a few slides or the whole slideshow as interpretive reading practice.
- Have students then make their own jokes and slides in Spanish.
A Best Seller of Spanish Jokes with 65+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are using it every Thursday! My students look forward to the weekly jokes and it is such a great resource. - Tienda de Srta.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I use these as my launch at the end of class; my students always get a chuckle. It also gives me an opportunity to see what kind of humor my students have. - Jessica L
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It's a great way to get students thinking and laughing in Spanish (jajaja, jijiji, jejeje) in this new virtual world. They definitely look forward to the jokes! - MilyBett L
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Allison put together a nice collection of online Memes with good, quick response questions for students to complete! So easy to use :) - Shanna C
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
Get the Spanish 2/3 Mega Bundle for this activity, plus tons of other great resources at the best deal possible!
Get Para Empezar: 1 Year of Spanish Bell Ringers/ Brain Breaks #2. for this Jaja jueves resource plus these other years of Para Empezar, 1 Year of martes del mapa, Música miércoles, Baile viernes & Weekend Chat.
Or get the *Jaja jueves Bundle* for every joke resource including: Jaja jueves - Super 7 verbs, Jaja jueves - Sweet 16 verbs, Jaja jueves - 1 full year of funny bell ringers, Jaja jueves 2, Jaja jueves 2021 & Jaja jueves 2022.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource. You will find it in a folder in your Drive called TPT Purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.