Jokes in Spanish class starters Jaja jueves 2 Chistes & Memes en español
- Google Slides™
Also included in
- This Editable Google Slides bundle includes everything you need for 22 weeks of bell ringers in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break. They workPrice $18.99Original Price $19.97Save $0.98
- This Spanish class routines bundle of Editable Google Slides includes everything you need for 1 full year of bell ringers in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class startePrice $28.99Original Price $34.45Save $5.46
- This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 194 funny Spanish jokes in class routine bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish classes. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a claPrice $27.99Original Price $36.94Save $8.95
This Editable Google Slide Show includes 22 weekly funny bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish class. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break using Chistes & Memes.
These Spanish jokes are great for social-emotional learning. They could also be used as a positive way to start every class for distance or hybrid learning, not just on Thursday. Share the joke on your screen as students enter virtual classes or insert them in a daily Google Form check-in. For in-person learning, project a joke each day on the board as students enter the classroom.
The slide show includes an editable Google Slide show, with 22 jokes. Each slide includes a meme and questions in novice Spanish (Explain what it means, is it funny and a question related to the content). These questions could be edited to differentiate the level of your students.
You could use these Editable Google slide jokes in many ways!
- Project one slides each Thursday as students enter in person or virtual class.
- Insert one slide into a Google form daily check in for online classes.
- Project one slide in the middle of class as a brain break.
- Project one slide as students leaves as an exit ticket.
- Assign a few slides or the whole slideshow as interpretive reading practice.
- Have students then make their own jokes and slides in Spanish.
A Best Seller of Spanish Jokes with 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It was really easy to share specific slides with students to give them a little "laugh"! I liked the quantity of slides included. A lot of variety so that I could utilize different slides for different levels depending on what they're studying and their current language level! Her questions/prompts are well-crafted and will provide good inspiration for me to create additional slides of my own using a similar format with memes I find myself! - Shanna C
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a great resource to have on hand - just pick and choose and it's done! No need to spend time trying to create your own when there's so much more on your plate during distance learning. I appreciate this so much - thank you! - Charissa F
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a moral booster for my students. Some just commented on how it made them smile. - Kimberly T
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
Get the for this activity, plus tons of other great resources at the best deal possible!
Or get the *Jaja jueves Bundle* for every joke resource including: Jaja jueves - Super 7 verbs, Jaja jueves - Sweet 16 verbs, Jaja jueves - 1 full year of funny bell ringers, Jaja jueves 2, Jaja jueves 2021 & Jaja jueves 2022.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource. You will find it in a folder in your Drive called TPT Purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.