Jokes in Spanish class starters Jaja jueves 21 Chistes Spanish Memes en español
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, Spanish class starters, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class! This is a newer year of Para Empezar resource, with up-to-date Spanish culture, songs, and authentic resources to use as a classroom management routine clasPrice $29.99Original Price $35.94Save $5.95
- This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 194 funny Spanish jokes in class routine bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish classes. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a claPrice $27.99Original Price $36.94Save $8.95
This Editable Google Slide Show includes 22 more weekly funny bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish class. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break.
What are Jaja jueves Spanish Jokes for Spanish class?
- ✅ Editable Google slide show with 22 slides of jokes in Spanish
- ✅ Each slide has a picture with words in Spanish & 3 questions to complete in Spanish. (Explain what it means, is it funny and a question related to the content).
- ✅ All editable to be able to differentiate to every level of students you teach
- ✅ A positive way to start every class & build classroom community
- ✅ A weekly bell ringer for Thursday or a daily joke & conversation starter
- ✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture and their well being
- ✅ Check-in for an in-person class - project on the board as students are entering
- ✅ A prompt that could be used in small groups for students to chat in Spanish
- ✅ Check-in for virtual class - project in the waiting room or Google Classroom or your LMS
You could use these Spanish joke slides in many ways!
- Project one slides each Thursday as students enter in person or virtual class.
- Insert one slide into a Google forms daily check-in for online classes.
- Project one slide in the middle of class as a brain break.
- Project one slide as students leave class as an exit ticket.
- Assign a few slides or the whole slideshow as interpretive reading practice.
- Have students then make their own jokes and slides in Spanish.
If you are looking for a way to add humor to your classes and connect to build a positive classroom community while staying in Spanish, this resource is for you.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews from other Spanish teachers for jaja jueves
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a great collection for various levels of students. It's nice to add humor or use it to expand lessons. I appreciate the organization. - Nicole A
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Teacher jokes are almost as good as dad jokes. My students love them. - Megan K
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Using (Spanish Joke Slides) at beginning of class to bring smiles to all of our faces. - Jennifer H
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The students really enjoy JaJa jueves so I'm looking forward to using this new set. Thanks Allison! - Patty M
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Purchase Para Empezar 21 for this resource, plus enough to start class every day for a school year.
⭐️ Or get the *Jaja jueves Bundle* for every joke resource including: Jaja jueves - Super 7 verbs, Jaja jueves - Sweet 16 verbs, Jaja jueves - 1 full year of funny bell ringers, Jaja jueves 2, Jaja jueves 2021 & Jaja jueves 2022.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.