Jokes in Spanish class starters Jaja jueves Super 7 Verbs Chistes
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 194 funny Spanish jokes in class routine bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish classes. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a claPrice $27.99Original Price $36.94Save $8.95
This Editable Google Slide Show includes 35 funny Spanish joke bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish class. These novice Spanish jokes specifically use the Super 7 high-frequency verbs and could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break.
Super 7 Spanish Joke Slides include
✅ 35 jaja jueves Editable Google Slides of Spanish Super 7 chistes
✅ Spanish chistes in order of my & would work well with it as additional brain breaks or reading practice.
✅ Each slide has a picture with words in Spanish & three questions to complete in Spanish. (Explain what it means, is it funny and a question related to the content). These questions could be edited to differentiate the level of your students.
✅ 21 present Super 7 (3 for each), 7 imperfect Super 7 & 7 preterite Super 7
✅ Spanish jokes are great for social-emotional learning. They could also be used as a positive way to start every class for distance or hybrid learning, not just on Thursday.
You could use these Spanish joke slides in many ways!
- Project one slides each Thursday as students enter in person or virtual class.
- Insert one slide into a Google forms daily check-in for online classes.
- Project one slide in the middle of class as a brain break.
- Project one slide as students leaves as an exit ticket.
- Assign a few slides of the verb you are learning about or the whole slideshow as interpretive reading practice or a sub-plan.
- Have students then make their own jokes and slides in Spanish.
What are the Super 7 Verbs in Spanish that are included?
5-star reviews from Spanish teachers like you for these Super 7 Jokes in Spanish
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. A fun way to incorporate and reinforce the super 7 - Amber S (9th & 10th-grade teacher)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fun way to review Super 7 verbs. I have also added these to my class lesson plans for the upcoming school year so students can learn/review these verbs in a way that they enjoy. - Jennifer H (9th & 11th-grade teacher)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Have used this two Thursdays in a row. Students are excited when they realize it is time for Ja Ja jueves after the entry task. Today a student requested that we have "ja ja viernes" tomorrow! - Melissa
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
⭐️ Get the *Jaja jueves Bundle* for every joke resource including: Jaja jueves - Super 7 verbs, Jaja jueves - Sweet 16 verbs, Jaja jueves - 1 full year of funny bell ringers, Jaja jueves 2, Jaja jueves 2021 & Jaja jueves 2022.
These jokes are taken directly from my Google Slides Distance digital high-frequency verb units, so please do not purchase if you own them, as they are repeats - distance learning PRESENT unit, IMPERFECT unit & PRETERITE unit.
However, this resource would be a great addition if you just have the original Super 7 units. (Present, Imperfect & Preterite)
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource. You will find it in a folder in your Drive called TPT Purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Jaja jueves
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.