Jokes in Spanish class starters Jaja jueves Super 7 Verbs meme for 1 year
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 194 funny Spanish jokes in class routine bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish classes for a year. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school SpaniPrice $28.99Original Price $35.93Save $6.94
This Editable Google Slide Show includes 35 funny Spanish joke bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish class. These novice Spanish jokes specifically use the Super 7 high-frequency verbs and could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break.
Super 7 Spanish Joke Slides include
✅ 35 jaja jueves Editable Google Slides of Spanish Super 7 chistes
✅ Spanish chistes in order of my & would work well with it as additional brain breaks or reading practice.
✅ Each slide has a picture with words in Spanish & three questions to complete in Spanish. (Explain what it means, is it funny and a question related to the content). These questions could be edited to differentiate the level of your students.
✅ 21 present Super 7 (3 for each), 7 imperfect Super 7 & 7 preterite Super 7
✅ Spanish jokes are great for social-emotional learning. They could also be used as a positive way to start every class for distance or hybrid learning, not just on Thursday.
You could use these Spanish joke slides in many ways!
- Project one slides each Thursday as students enter in person or virtual class.
- Insert one slide into a Google forms daily check-in for online classes.
- Project one slide in the middle of class as a brain break.
- Project one slide as students leaves as an exit ticket.
- Assign a few slides of the verb you are learning about or the whole slideshow as interpretive reading practice or a sub-plan.
- Have students then make their own jokes and slides in Spanish.
What are the Super 7 Verbs in Spanish that are included?
5-star reviews from Spanish teachers like you for these Super 7 Jokes in Spanish
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. A fun way to incorporate and reinforce the super 7 - Amber S (9th & 10th-grade teacher)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fun way to review Super 7 verbs. I have also added these to my class lesson plans for the upcoming school year so students can learn/review these verbs in a way that they enjoy. - Jennifer H (9th & 11th-grade teacher)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Have used this two Thursdays in a row. Students are excited when they realize it is time for Ja Ja jueves after the entry task. Today a student requested that we have "ja ja viernes" tomorrow! - Melissa
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
⭐️ Get the *Jaja jueves Bundle* for every joke resource including: Jaja jueves - Super 7 verbs, Jaja jueves - Sweet 16 verbs, Jaja jueves - 1 full year of funny bell ringers, Jaja jueves 2, Jaja jueves 2021 & Jaja jueves 2022.
These jokes are taken directly from my Google Slides Distance digital high-frequency verb units, so please do not purchase if you own them, as they are repeats - distance learning PRESENT unit, IMPERFECT unit & PRETERITE unit.
However, this resource would be a great addition if you just have the original Super 7 units. (Present, Imperfect & Preterite)
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource. You will find it in a folder in your Drive called TPT Purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Jaja jueves
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.