PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
My first readers for programs like Jolly Phonics! These phonics sound booklets are a great way to experience concepts of print while practicing sounds presented in same order as programs like Jolly Phonics! See it. Say it. Read it!
Sound Books (PRINT)
· 42 sounds plus a bonus booklet.
· follows the same sequence as Jolly Phonics!
· in 1/8 page or 1/4 page format.
· Children love to read and re-read them!
Concepts of print:
· turning pages
· moving left to right across the page, or top to bottom
· checking the front and back of the booklet
· learning that words consist of letters that represent sounds
· Name each sound.
· Brainstorm words that use that sound.
· See the sound. Say the sound. Read the sound. Print the sound.
· Draw pictures of things that start with that sound.
· Say the sounds and read the words on the last page of the booklet.
· Read the words and try to sound them out to print them!
A great resource for:
· Teachers using reading programs like Jolly Phonics
· Special Education Teachers
· EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
· Classroom Teachers
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I really appreciate hearing from you!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching synthetic phonics programs like Jolly Phonics. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.