This unit uses the story of Joseph, his coat of many colors, and the jealousy of his brothers to teach forgiveness and is one I've taught in the church Sunday School setting for over 12 years! It's perfect for the christian school teacher or church volunteer! Each lesson is crafted to last about 45 minutes for ages 3-5 and can be extended for age 6 easily!
It falls in year 2 of my .
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKET:
• 4 detailed 45 minute lesson plans including exploration station ideas, bible story scripts, prayer time, games, and color and glue activities
• Unit poster
• Exploration Station cards and ideas for each lesson
• Bible story pictures for all lessons: use as visuals to tell the story, print as a book for students to read, or use to sequence and retell the story
• Joseph Chart: use for an anchor chart or use the coordinating color pictures as a puzzle for an exploration station
• 4 Writing prompts
• Coloring pages for each lesson
• Joseph match game
• colorful coat craft instructions and photos
• forgiveness vignettes with emoji faces to make an interactive activity
• Bible Verse: poster, parent note, matching cards and independent matching practice
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!