TSW read Bible stories to learn that we choose to serve God through exploration, storytime, and hands on activities about Joshua.
This first grade Christian unit includes Bible stories about Joshua to help students understand that we can choose to serve God. It falls in year 5 of my .
This is part of my
Read about my Sunday School Schedule and see this unit in action .
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 7 detailed 45 minute lesson plans including bible story scripts, comprehension questions, prayer time, whole group games & activity pages
• Unit poster
• Interactive unit anchor chart
• 8 Exploration Station cards and ideas for each lesson
• Bible story pictures for each lesson: use as visuals to tell the story, print as a book for students to read, or use to sequence and retell the story.
• Writing prompts for each lesson
• Activity pages and answer keys (each lesson has one of the following: word search, I spy hidden pictures, mystery crossword, maze, secret code, and color by code)
• Bible Verse: poster, parent note, matching/sequencing cards and independent sequencing practice
• Bible verse hopscotch
• whole group unit game directions and paper materials
• Unit matching cards game
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2021, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!